Can You Tell Me How to Get to Narnia?
You don’t actually have to journey all the way to Narnia to find everything you need to know in one spot (though you might want to anyway)! Roar! A Christian Family Guide to the Chronicles of Narnia is a beautiful volume that unveils a fun-filled world based on intriguing Bible insights for every Narniac! There’s something for everyone—from elementary aged children to their parents. Packed with fun activities, a “Narniac’s Creed,” tips on speaking like a British schoolboy, games, trivia, and more, it’s built on solid teaching: chapter by chapter discussion guides, conversation starters for parents and kids, and Bible parallels that will surprise even the most studious Christian. Now you can get the most out of Narnia—even if you don’t own a wardrobe!
“Tell me more about Narnia!”
Fans ages four to ninety-four just can’t get enough of C. S. Lewis’s timeless classic, The Chronicles of Narnia. That’s why Roar! takes your family on a one-of-a-kind adventure through every chapter in all seven books!* Peek inside to find:
• Interactive features like “Wisdom for Narniacs,” “Kid Test,” “Let’s Talk About It,” “Grown-up Thoughts,” and “Try This at Home”
• Helps for parents on big subjects including mythology, magic, violence, and life after death
• Fun articles from “Oh, I Wish I Were a Dufflepud!” to “Creature Hall of Fame & Shame”
• Indexes of creatures, characters, places, and Bible parallels
• A glossary of difficult words
• A memorable celebration of the Lord behind the Lion
Story Behind the Book
C.S. Lewis’ The Chronicles of Narnia have long captivated the hearts, souls, and imaginations of both youth and adults. This December, with the release of Disney’s The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, a craze among Christians and nonChristians is sure to erupt! Fans will be on the prowl for solid teaching to better understand this make-believe world that holds timeless gems of biblical insight. Now parents, kids, college students, and older Narniacs everywhere will find the answers they need in one convenient source. It’s unapologetically Christian, because that’s how C.S. Lewis was. And, true to form, not a tad of adventurous dust is left behind when readers embark on this exciting journey!